The YOGA leggings are designed specifically for sporting activities (pilates, yoga, running) where the coverage of the abdomen is a physical but also “aesthetic” benefit. Super comfortable fit thanks to the high elastic waistband and the gusset that envelop the body and accompany it in every movement, guaranteeing full freedom of sports expression. The high concentration of bioactive ceramic crystals ensures a very high efficacy thus allowing an improvement in sports performance with less oxygen consumption and rapid muscle recovery using the YOGA leggings in the 3 days following the sporting performance. The opaque fabric allows the use of YOGA leggings in every occasion of the day, both with casual and sporty attire.
- 88% PA 12% EA
- Emana® is a Symbol of Beauty, Wellness, Comfort and Performance. It’s a yarn that contains permanent and proven technology to be used in body care and tested on sports men/women with extreme benefits.
- Emana® is a yarn built with bio active crystals that absorb the heat from the juman body to return it in the form of FAR Infrared Rays (also known as FIR). These rays penetrate the skin and interact with the body promoting well-being and cosmetic effects without any side effects to biological tissues.
- To obtain the cosmetic benefits it is important to wear Emana for at least 6 continuous hours a day for at least 4 weeks.
- The properties of the Emana® yarn are permanent, they are not lost during washing. For a correct maintenance of the garment, wash it by hand or in the washing machine at 30 ° C with a program for delicates (like wool and silk). DO NOT USE ANY SOFTENERS OR DISINFECTANTS as they ruin the elastic fiber of the product. Do not put in the dryer
Aesthetic benefits of Emana®
- Increases the action of collagen synthesis
- Increase thermoregulation
- Appearance of younger and smoother skin
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Extreme comfort & well being
The use of emana® is contraindicated in pregnant women as well as in areas where the skin is not intact, since the fabric inventor, RHODIA SOLVAY has not made clinical studies with the use of the product in these cases.